Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter Wonder

Well, we are finally getting some snow here in my part of Michigan, so I thought this stamp a stack card would be today's pick... 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo, Pool Party & Garden Green
StazOn Black
Embossing Folder:  Snow Burst
Bigz Die:  Frame, Oval Scallop
Sizzlit Decorative Strip:  Northern Frost
Punch:  Large Oval
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. This card is Gorgeous Sara! Love it! Would you be willing to teach this technique at our next downline meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara what a perfect card to show on this snowy day - I love it. If you do teach it at the next down line meeting I will not be able to come as I will be in Florida, I might have to bug you later for the how to's
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! We are getting snow here finally in Ontario today as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and perfect for a wintry day! The sponged sky is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so lovely and not too hard to make!
    Thank you for showing how Sara!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so lovely and not too hard to make!
    Thank you for showing how Sara!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...