Sunday, January 15, 2012

RHSSC19 - Amour

Well, I sure have been enjoying the snow we've had so far here in Michigan!  I really don't like being cold, but I do like seeing everything covered with the white fluffy stuff. I especially enjoy seeing the trees covered in white. :)  Now on to today's card...it's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot challenge.  Here is my take on the sketch. I'm not big into Valentine's Day, but thought I'd do a card that's half way there by using some Valentine colors and adding "amour". :)  


You can join in the challenge too if you'd like.  Just head over to the Red Hot Stampers blog here.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings
Card Stock:  Real Red, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red & Early Espresso
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Ribbon: 3/8" Taffeta in Real Red 
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...