Friday, January 27, 2012

Congratulations!

Today's card is one that is inspired by "Less is More" a clean and simple challenge blog.  If you haven't seen their blog check then out here.  They have some pretty amazing cards on there!  Anyway, I made this card for a bridle shower for one of that gals at church.  I guess I should have taken a side view picture so you could tell that there is a heart cut out and the top piece of Very Vanilla is raised using dimensionals with the congratulations stamped on the base of the card.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  A long-ago retired stamp!
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Elegant Eggplant
Punch:  Boho Blossoms
Framelits:  Hearts
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist



1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea! This is such a great card for Valentines, weddings, and anniversaries! I need to CASE this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...