Sunday, January 1, 2012

RHSSC17 - Growing Green

Happy New Year!  I guess this will be my first post for 2012 and it's for the Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge.  I decided to use a couple of In Colors for this card.  Kind of funny that the stamp set I used is Growing Green, but the card is all blue. lol  Head on over here and check a few other cards out.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Growing Green
Card Stock:  Island Indigo & Pool Party
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo & Pool Party
Ribbon:  3/8" Ruffled in Island Indigo & 1/4" Grosgrain in Whisper White
Embossing Powder:  White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


2 comments:

  1. It might not be green, but it is very pretty! The emboss resist is beautiful in these shades and I love the shimmer added to the flower! Hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...