Sunday, January 8, 2012

RHSSC18 - The Open Sea

It's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge and here is my take on this week's sketch.  As soon as I saw the diagonal on this sketch I knew I was going to make a masculine card and use The Open Sea set.  Love this set because I don't have to think a lot when I use it.  Of course, it helps when I have a great sketch to follow. :)  To see other cards using this same sketch click here.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin'  Pads:  Soft Suede & Early Espresso
Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1
Punch:  Small Oval (retired)
Baker's Twine:  Early Espresso/white

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful masculine card and I love the colors. The embossed strip is perfect for a guy card (I need to remember to use that one next time!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...