Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fabulous Florets Watercolor

Here I thought I was doing a little better blogging and my router decides to die on me...and, of course, all my pics are on my laptop and I can't send them to my blog w/o the internet!  Well, I finally managed to get the laptop (from my daughter...after all, it's not working) and find just the right cord to hook up to my laptop so I could get a picture to my blog...whew! lol  Anyway, this is another card I did at my last stamp a stack.  I thought I was really going to be challenging the ladies with the water coloring on this one (using the aqua painters).  I did a little bit, but their cards all turned out lovely!  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cherry Cobbler & Wild Wasabi
StazOn Black
Punches:  1 3/8" Square & 1 1/4" Square
Embossing Folder:  Flower Garden
Aqua Painters
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty color combination and the flowers are colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...