Sunday, January 22, 2012

Apothecary Art Birthday

It's time for another sketch challenge from the Red Hot Stampers.  I thought I'd use some colors I haven't used lately and the new set Apothecary Art with the Framelits Labels from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  To see some other cards with this sketch go to the Red Hot Stampers blog.  Play along too if you'd like!


Yes, I finally did something on the inside of my card!  Kind of plain and simple, but better than nothing. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set: Apothecary Art
Card Stock:  Basic Gray, Basic Black & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Basic Gray & Basic Black
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Framelits:  Labels
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and so elegant! I love the label inside the card! It carries the elegance of the front to the inside. Yes, it may be simple, but it adds a lot more than just using a white rectangle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...