Friday, January 20, 2012

Boho Blossoms Birthday

Here's my last card to share with you from my January stamp a stack.  It's definitely more of a spring  card, but when I was planning my cards it was more like spring out anyway. lol  Wow has that changed over the past couple of days!  I think we're finally having winter here...at least for a couple of days.  



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Punches:  Boho Blossoms & Bird Builder
Bigz Die:  Lattice
Embosslit Die:  Beautiful Wings
Ribbon:  5/8" Satin in Very Vanilla & 1/2" Seam Binding in Crumb Cake
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Who couldn't use a little reminder of spring in the middle of winter!! Actually, when I saw this, it reminded me of a quilt and what would be more fitting on a cold winter night, than to snuggle under a cozy quilt! Love the colors you chose and this is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...