Thursday, January 26, 2012

Apothecary Art ~ Thinking of You

Today's card is for some dear friends that lost their mother/grandmother this week. :(  She was such a lovely, wonderful woman and will be missed!  She always had a kind word to say, and was friendly and easy to talk to.  I had actually made this card for my upcoming February stamp a stack, and as I was going through my sympathy/thinking of you cards I decided this was the one I wanted to send.  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede
Framelits:  Labels Collection
Edgelits:  Adorning Accents
Embossing Folders:  Adorning Accents

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...