Sunday, March 10, 2013

RHSSC - Elegant Elements of Style

Well, I've been a little lazy this past week and haven't posted anything. :(  Actually I ended up hurting my back and I've been laying low for a few days...in other words I've been bored, bored, bored!  I managed to head to my basement yesterday afternoon to make sure I had a card ready for the next Red Hot Stampers challenge though. :)  It was good to get out of bed, but my back sure was letting me know it wasn't happy.   As I'm typing this up though I'm not feeling too bad.  Let's hope it stays that way. :)  Don't forget to head over to the Red Hot Stampers blog here to check out what the other ladies made with this week's sketch.  And if you're feeling a little adventurous why not give the sketch a try yourself.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White
StazOn:  Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze & Always Artichoke
Framelits:  Window Frame Collection
Punch:  1" Circle
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...