Thursday, March 14, 2013

Everything Eleanor

Well, I'm having a hard time coming up with this month's stamp a stack cards, so I'm turning to some challenges to help me out.  The first one to help me out is The Paper Players.  They have a color challenge this week, and it sure is nice to let someone else pick the colors!  I found the colors a bit challenging...I wasn't sure where to throw in the Lucky Limeage, but I'm happy with what I came up with. :)  Not so sure I'm going to be happy when it's time to do my prep work, and I have all that fussy cutting to do though! lol



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, Blooming with Kindness
& En Francais
Card Stock:  Regal Rose, Earl Espresso & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Regal Rose, Pool Party & Lucky Limeade
Framelits:  Apothecary Accents
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the stamped background and the stamps in this set are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous way to incorporate the challenge colors....such a pretty set! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...