Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daffodil Delights

These two cards are definitely not the norm for me, but I made them to feature the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  I think they turned out pretty cute, but I know beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. ;)  The card on the left took a little bit of work to fold up the flowers to make them look like daffodil buds, and cutting the strips of grass.  The flower itself was pretty easy to make though.  The yellow flower was super easy to make.  Just sponge the edges, clip the outside cup, layer the pieces and attach with the brad in the middle.  Making the stem and leaves were easy too. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Calypso Coral & Summer Starfruit
Punch:  Large Oval
Embossing Folder:  Adorning Accents
Edgelits:  Adorning Accents
Creped Filter Paper
Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...