Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sparkling Swallowtails

Today I have a couple of cards to show you...one for my niece, the other for my upline.  I have to say I love this stamp!  It seems like there's so many different colors I can use with it. :)  
This first card is for my niece's birthday.  I know she loves yellow, but I needed to add a bit more color so I used Primrose Petals and Pretty in Pink.  First I inked the whole image in VersaMark, then sponged on the other colors.  After I stamped my image I covered it with Heat & Stick powder, then used the heat gun.  After that I poured Dazzling Diamonds all over it and used the heat gun again.  If you want lots of sparkle that's the way to do it!


Since I really liked my niece's card I thought I'd do another one using all of the 2012-2014 In Colors.  I made this as a thank you for my upline.  Whenever I need to borrow any of her stampin' stuff for my stamp a stacks she's more than willing to share...even at the last minute. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

First Card
Stamp Set:  Swallowtail
Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink 
& Primrose Petals
Versa Mark
Heat & Stick Powder
Stampin' Glitter:  Dazzling Diamonds



Second Card  
Stamp Sets:  Swallowtail & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals,
Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green & Midnight Muse
Versa Mark
Punch:  Elegant Butterfly
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Heat & Stick Powder
Stampin' Glitter:  Dazzling Diamonds









4 comments:

  1. Wow, Beautiful cards. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! On second card, did you cut it out & adhere to embossed layer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Sara! Love it and thanks so much for making one for me. Stunning as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how you used this very large image and the sparkle is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...