Monday, May 11, 2020

Forever Blossoms ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I'm sharing the cards I made for my mom and mom-in-law this year for Mother's Day.  If I had posted them yesterday they would have seen their cards on here before they got them and I didn't want that to happen!
I used the Forever Blossoms stamp set and colored the flowers and leaves with stampin' blends again. I love the look my flowers get when colored this way! I also cut the image and reassembled it in a different shape so it would fit with the design I was working  with. 
Which color is your favorite? I love the deep, rich color of the red card, but love the soft blue colors too. I just don't have a favorite with these two.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...