Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Nature's Beauty ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #456.
I went with a masculine card this time around because I have a few guys birthdays coming up.  I think it's pretty CAS for a masculine card, but there are a few layers to it so maybe not...
This card was very simple to create. Just stamp the image with StazOn black, use three colors to watercolor the deer (using an aqua painter and either your ink pads, reinkers, or stampin' write markers), cut out the stitched die frame, emboss the soft suede background piece, stamp the sentiment and snip the edges, attach everything together and you're done!
Here is this week's challenge. Make a shaker card, use the sketch or do both. I opted to just do the sketch because I just don't think a shaker card for this masculine card would be very...masculine.
Make sure you head over to our challenge HERE to see what the other designers created. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...