Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Rare Blessings ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

The cards I'm sharing today are what I call cheat cards. It's something I've already created, but decided to make more using a range of different colors. These cards are made from my favorite stamp set that is retiring from Stampin' Up!
I decided to make up a bunch of them to send to my group of friends I used to get together with twice a month. I miss meeting with them and what better way to tell them than by sending a note in a card. It's also the card that I'll be sending to anyone that places an order with me this month. :)
This is what they looked like after they were stamped and colored, but not assembled yet.
These were so easy to create! Just stamp the flowers using StazOn ink, put a couple streaks of ink using a stampin' write marker in each petal, then blend the color using an aqua painter. I usually do two petals at a time so the ink doesn't dry and blends well. With some of the cards I added a darker color and repeated the first step except I didn't blend the color quite as far as the lighter color. I almost forgot to add that I flicked the color of the flower over the flowers and green over the leaves and stems. It's hard to see unless you make the picture larger. So what's your favorite color?
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...