Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Forever Blossoms ~ A Stampin' Up Card

Today's cards were sent to anyone who ordered from me in the month of April. 
I couldn't decide if I wanted the background of my cards to be balmy blue or highland heather, so I made some of each.
With all of my flowered trees either blooming or in bud right now I have been using my Forever Blossoms stamp set and coloring the blooms in with Stampin' Blends. 
I'll have two more cards to show you on Sunday using this set and stampin' blends again too.
I took a close up of each of the cards to show the shimmer I spritzed on the flowers and the wink of stella that was added to the center of each flower.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...