Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Watercolor World ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by the sketch over at Try a Sketch on Tuesday that can be interpreted many different ways, and I have to say I stretched it a LOT!
I used the stamp set Watercolor World and stamped it using Balmy Blue, then dabbed a bit of Early Espresso with a sponge. Before I stamped the image on watercolor paper I spritzed it lightly with water. After I stamped it on my watercolor paper I used a blending brush to blend the colors together a little better. 
This is the first one that I made.
Here is the second card I made. I reinked both pads because they seemed a little dry, so it ended up WAY darker than I planned!!
This is the sketch that we had to use and like I said at the beginning I stretched mine a bit...and rotated it. Make sure you check out what all of the other designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! 
We are also partnering with Double Trouble challenge #175 HERE. I did Thing 1's requirement...to use at least one punch-cut or one die-cut on your card. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...