Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Autumn Leaves Dies ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try a Sketch on Tuesday #654 and I tried something that I've never done before with a sketch... 
I followed the sketch as close as I could (my dies are definitely bigger!) AND the colors as well. I really liked the colors that were used in the sketch and thought with it being our first sketch in September I'd make a fall thank you card. 
We had a cool Labor Day weekend here in Michigan, so I'm sure the leaves are going to start changing color soon. Actually it's a little later than normal because I usually notice changes happening at least by the last week of August. I've seen a few trees changing color, but not too much yet. I'm ok with that because I wouldn't mind on holding onto summer a little bit longer!
This is the sketch we had to work with. Make sure you head over to Try a Sketch on Tuesday HERE to see what all of the other designers created. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so very pretty and perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background blue is perfect for the pop of the bold colors in your leaves... love the dies with the scoring detail. Beautiful fall card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...