Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Happiness Abounds ~ A Stampin' Up! Card


Today I have a flower card to share with you that was inspired by sketch #650 at Try a Sketch on Tuesday.
I wanted to do some watercolor, but didn't have time to be tedious and paint one petal at a time so after I stamped the flowers I did a wash in them instead. I used a retired stamp set called Happiness Abounds and stamped the biggest flower first using the retired Stamparatus. I used the stamparatus so that after I did the wash in the flower I could stamp it one more time to bring out the out image of the flower a little better. I used masks to add the rest of the flowers and leaves and painted until I was happy with the look.
Here is the sketch we used for this challenge. I remember using it back in December of 2020 as well. If you want to see the card I created 3 1/2 years ago check it out HERE. That card was a lot of tedious painting! Especially since the ink I used to stamp the flowers was black and started to bleed when I was trying to paint it!
 Make sure you check out what all of the designers created HERE and if you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! It's a fun sketch, so give it a try!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...