Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Everlasting Beauty ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have a card to share that is making me think spring! It's been unusually warm here in Michigan this year. I'm already getting growth on my rose bushes and I can see just the tips of growth on my apple tree! Hopefully the cold spell we're having right now doesn't destroy any of that. Every spring I wait to walk around my apple (and crab apple) trees and take in that glorious smell and I don't want to miss it this year!
This card was inspired by sketch #643 at Try a Sketch on Tuesday. It's such a cool sketch and there as so many things you could create with this! I chose to stamp three different flowers from the stamp set Everlasting Beauty. I actually bought this set because it had a Happy Anniversary sentiment on it. I really wasn't too into the flowers, but I love the cards I've made with it so far! Every one has turned out to be beautiful!
 Here is the sketch that we had to work with this time around. 
If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! Make sure you check out what all of the other designers created HERE.
I've been challenged to add this card to the Double Trouble Paper Crafting challenge #162. It is to create a project using a favorite floral image. I guess I have three on this card!

The last challenge I'm adding this card to is the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Anything Florals

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with the mixed florals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Sara! Thank you for sharing information about your roses and the apple tree. My daffodils are everywhere - a treat after the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie! And the snow and cold returned for a bit! lol

      Delete
  3. The florals in the circles are so pretty against the embossed background. You might want to share with our sister challenge at Double Trouble "Spring Flowers" and also enter at our partner for this challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and earn a couple chances at Double Trouble's random draw prize. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne! I'll have to check them out!

      Delete
    2. Glad you joined our sister challenge here and hope that you might consider our themes and/or options on other future challenges.

      Delete
  4. Sara, your botanicals work great for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've highlighted each floral image in the circles, you've done the sketch proud! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how the colorful florals just pop with the black matting. A stunning card, Sara. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! Got carried away. Thank you for your fab DT card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it! You get busy writing so many comments it's hard to keep track! 🙂

      Delete
  9. Love the layout - perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...