Tuesday, February 7, 2023

With Love ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

I have a Valentine's Day card to share with you that was inspired by a sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. AND because it's TSOT's 12th anniversary we thought we would celebrate by giving away some small gifts to two of our wonderful followers chosen by random draw. Please share your creativity for chances to win in Challenge #593 before it closes on February 15th! 
Since I don't have any current Valentine's stamps I used a couple stamps from my past Paper Pumpkin kits. This floral bouquet is one of my favorite PP stamps. 
I used my Stamparatus and Stampin' Write markers to stamp the image. Once everything was stamped dark enough I used my water painters to pull the colors from the stamped images so there was a light color in all of the leaves, flowers, stems and bow. Then I scribbled some ink from my markers onto a block and watercolored everything. I stamped my "with love" heart using Melon Mambo ink and carefully cut it out.
Here is the sketch I used and the optional them is Valentine's Day of course! If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE.
We're also teaming up with Double Trouble for this challenge. Check them out HERE to see what they are all about and to play along with them too.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

Paper Pumpkin Stamp Sets 
January 2020 - I'lland 
February 2021 - Bouquet of Hope

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara your card is lovely! Is the outline Heart that says with love also from a PP? Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...