Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Hues of Happiness ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

I quick post for you today! As always it's inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
This card required no stamping...yet. I'll stamp a sentiment probably using white embossing powder when I'm ready to use the card.
This is the sketch that I worked with and it also includes a technique...layering.
Be sure to check out what the other designers made HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...