Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Happier Than Happy ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have a cute baby card to share with you that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's challenge #595.
I was supposed to give this to my grandson, but I forgot. Yup, that's me! We were out visiting him this past weekend and I totally forgot. I was just to busy loving on him instead of thinking of a card.
This is the sketch that I used to create this card. The theme is stripes, but I skipped that this week. Make sure you check out what of the other designers created using this sketch HERE.
I did a little stamping, die-cutting and coloring with blending brushes to get this look.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.

If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...