Tuesday, March 22, 2022

New Horizens ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card, that's inspired by TSOT sketch challenge #548, is one I whipped together in about 10 minutes because I'm way too busy to spend too much time creating an extra card right now! I've been prepping for my March stamp a stacks and since I'm using the New Horizons DSP on those cards that's what I decided to use for this week's challenge.
This is the first DSP I've bought in years (I've earned some for free, but never used it). I thought I'd give it a try because I love the watercolor look and thought it would be a nice change for my SAS ladies. I guess I'll find out what they think over the next couple of weeks.
Here is the sketch I used. I didn't do both options this time around because I don't have a lot of punny sayings. A simple Happy Birthday worked for this card. 
Make sure you check out what the rest of the designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...