Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Grassy Grove On the Horizon ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card was inspired by another Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge - #546. This was such a quick and easy card to make. As a matter of fact my daughter had stopped by and we were chatting the whole time I was working on the card. That's pretty good for me because I am NOT a multi-tasker!
And why is there so much green on this card? Because that was this week's theme...Shades of Green.
This is our sketch for the week...something clean and simple to work with. Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
To create this card I stamped my background image with Olive Olive, then bounced around a few other colors on the stamp...Mossy Meadow, Garden Green and Shaded Spruce. Once my stamp was inked up I dabbed a sponge on the stamp to blend the colors together. I did the same with the trees except I colored the trunks with Early Espresso, then added all the greens. I cut out the piece that the trees were stamped on and popped it up for a little dimension on the card. I didn't take a pic, but if you look carefully you can see I stamped some greens on the inside of the card too.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...