Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Sailing Home ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card was inspired by another sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and their optional theme Anchors Away!
Anchors Away is the perfect theme to use for the retiring set Sailing Home. I always buy Stampin' Up! sets that have sailboats because of my dad's love for sailing. I HAVE to have something with a sailboat to give him on special days. 
Here is this week's sketch from TSOT. 
I wanted to do a bit of watercolor because it's been way too long since I've done it. I used watercolor pencils to create this light watercolor look. It's very simple to do. I used my water painters to get color from the tip of my pencil and dropped it on a block. I made sure my watercolor paper was wet then added the color bit by bit until I was happy with how it looked. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...