Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Nature's Harvest ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Do you love Cone Flowers! I sure do! Especially after I stopped by the greenhouses at the beginning of September and bought three plants. I didn't realize how many different colors they can come in! I had a hard time choosing what colors to get! After I bought this stamp set is when I decided to get some coneflowers of my own.
I made this card on World Card Making Day last Saturday while on a Zoom meeting with a group of stampers. I ended up making it a sympathy card for someone I know...they are always the hardest cards to make! You want them to know how much you care and what you create for them is an extension of that.
This is a very clean and simple card. I stamped the flowers with StazOn Black onto watercolor paper, then used my SU! inks and water painters to add color. I finished it off with a sentiment on a strip over the flowers and added a few pearls. I did spritz it with rubbing alcohol mixed with Wink of Stella to give it some shimmer.
Watercolor is such a beautiful and easy way to color in your stamped images. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...