Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Art Gallery ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Before I go into detail about today's card I need to let those of you who get my blog posts by email know that you are going to notice that your email is being sent through someone new called follow.it. I just wanted to give you a heads up since feedburner is no longer available and it will most likely look different. I guess I'll find out too when I get my email. 
Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #516 with an optional theme of outdoor fun. Since I love my flowers that are outdoors I figure that qualifies for this week's theme.
This was a very simple card to make and for once I didn't do a lot of white on a card. I used my stamparatus to stamp my image because I colored the stamp with markers and spritzed it with water before stamping it the first time. If it wasn't dark enough I wanted to be able to stamp over my image until it had the look I wanted and I did do it two times (but didn't spritz it the second time).
Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...