Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Dandy Wishes Dies ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is a bit different from my norm, but I think it's a cute card.
It was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #512. We also partnered with Double Trouble this week. Check out their blog HERE
This is the sketch we played with this week. There is so many things you can do with this sketch, so it was easy to come up with an idea this week. :)
The only stamping I did on this card was the sentiment. I used VersaMark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. The rest was die cuts and an embossing folder. It's hard to see in this picture, but I die cut vellum flower pieces and put them over the daffodil delight flower pieces using glue dots. I also sponged around the flowers' edges on both the vellum and the daffodil delight and sponged around the greens too. I'm sure you can tell I finished off the card by spritzing it with shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol. Now that SU! retired that product when I run out I'll be buying wink of stella and mixing that with rubbing alcohol in my spritzer. It will make it last a LOT longer too. :)
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...