Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Sailing Home ~ A Stampin' Up Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday and the theme is the ocean.
When I think of the ocean I think of my dad and his love of sailing, so that's how I decided what to put on this card (and the fact that I no longer have any other sea stamps anymore! lol).
This is the card design that we had to work with this time around. I didn't put any twine on because I had less than an hour to create this card, take pics, edit them and get the pic sent out! That means I quickly colored the card using my water painters and ink refills.
If you'd like to see what the other designers created check them out HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...