Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Snow Front ~ A Stampin' Up Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #460.
I wasn't sure what to do with this sketch at first, but decided to make a scene to give to my sister and brother-in-law for their anniversary. 
This is the sketch we used with the optional theme of Sweet Treats. I don't have any kind of sweet treat stamps so I went with sweet scenery instead (or at least I like to pretend it is). lol
Make sure you check out all the fun cards the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...