Sunday, June 7, 2020

Summer Days ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's cards brings me back to my childhood. 
Oh to go back to the innocence of those days!

When I first saw this set in the new Stampin' Up! catalog I knew I had to have it! It reminded me of the carefree time of summer.  That's probably why they named it Summer Days! Now I can't say I flew a kite, but I did spend a LOT of time in the great outdoors. We were lucky enough to live in the country with woods and fields all around and we had plenty of adventures! I hope to make a few more cards using this set because there are a lot more stamps in it.
Even though the stamp set doesn't include the hills they were easy enough to create. I lightly drew them in with pencil, then stamped the boy and his kite as well as the dog chasing the rabbit and the clouds. Then I used reinkers (you could also use the ink pads or stampin' write markers) and water painters to watercolor everything. Once it was dry I used the basic black stampin' write market to draw in the shape of the hills.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...