Friday, May 24, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card shares one of my favorite techniques...watercolor.
I love this new magnolia stamp from Stampin' Up! that is in the new catalog coming out on June 4! I couldn't wait to get out my ink pads and do a little watercolor.  This is actually the second card I created.  I really liked how my first card turned out, so I had to whip out a second one. Tomorrow I will show you the first card I created. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...