Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Sailing Home ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #408.
This was a very quick and simple card to make!
Here is the sketch that inspired this week's card.  The optional theme is Add Texture.  If you get a chance to play along with us we'd love to see what you create!  Check out what all of the design team made HERE
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...