Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pockets & Lockets Sale with Fun Stampers Journey

The month of November is quickly coming to a close...that means this month's Fun Stampers Journey promotion (aka sale!) on their dies and Jewelry is coming to a close too.  
If you'd like to see some great pictures and ideas for this promotion head over to FSJ's blog HERE.  There's a LOT of creativity going on there.  Make sure you scroll through several of their posts for great ideas and pics! 

*****ATTENTION*****

If you are thinking of joining Fun Stampers Journey you have only TWO days left to do it for only $25!!  To remain active you wouldn't need to spend any additional money until March!! However you would miss out on the Platinum deal shown in the photo below.  Just a note too that FSJ has the LOWEST quarterly minimums of only $150/quarter.  
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...