Sunday, November 26, 2017

Birthday Song ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is created using this month's Bloom Box called Birthday Song.
I decided to change up the colors of the Bloom Box and make a Christmas/winter card.  This is the 3rd card the ladies made for free at my open house. :)  Everyone seemed to love this card and I got two-six month Bloom Box subscribers from it!! :D
To create this card I stamped the bird using Black Licorice ink, then stamped the leaves and flowers using Fresh Forest.  Next I used black and grey pan pastels to color in my bird and also did a bit of light blue for the sky (and sprayed it with aerosol hairspray to set the pan pastels).  The last thing I did was punch out the berries using Pomegranate Splash card stock.  I glued them on with Journey Glaze, then put some glaze on top and sprinkled them with sparkle dust.  After that it's just stamping the sentiment and assembling the card.
Whip Cream
Pomegranate Splash
Fresh Forest
Beach Breeze
River Stone
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Right now you can join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25!!  
Don't miss out on this great deal!
It goes until November 30!
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

The bloom box shown below is not the November Bloom Box.  
It is pictured above. :)
Regular hand held whole punch
aerosol hairspray to set pan pastels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...