Monday, November 13, 2017

Beary Best ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I have a fun card to share with you!  This is one of the cards the ladies will be making at my open house on Thursday. 

I earned this ATS for free from Fun Stampers Journey.  
I hadn't used it yet and figured it was time to get a little bit of ink on it!
I like to have the ladies make two cards and one project at my open house, but I'm not much of a project person.  My upline's upline shared this box card idea at her last leader's meeting.  I wasn't able to watch the end and of course that's when they shared how to make the project she sent to all of her downline....but I finally had a chance to put her card together that she sent and decided I LOVED the box card idea.  It's a project and a card...perfect! 
I did make a mini card for the front so you can write a message to whoever you're sending your card to! :) 
Butter Cream
Oatmeal Cookie
Pumpkin Bread
Hazelnut Blend
 
 The best thing is this card can be flattened to mail...guess that's why it's called a Collapsible Box Card!  These are the measurements you need to cut your base card and front panel and where you need to score each line...
Base Card - 4 ¼” x 8 3/8” scored at 3/8”; 1 3/8”; 2 7/8”; 3 7/8” on the long side Front Panel – 3” x 4 7/8” scored at 3/8” and 1 3/8”  As you can tell I added to the front panel and just cut the card stock to the size I wanted.  There are SO many cute cards you can make using this idea!!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Right now you can join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25!!  
Don't miss out on this great deal!
It goes until November 30!
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

aerosol hairspray (to set pan pastels)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...