Sunday, October 29, 2017

Under Construction!

If you think you're in the wrong place, you're not!  I've decided to do a bit of updating to my blog, so you'll be seeing some changes here and there until I looks the way I want it to. :)

While I'm at it I'm going to do just a bit of advertising, but I won't write much since it's right beneath you...
You can join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25 until the end of November.  
Great product, great prices and 20% off every order if you join.  Plus you can get the Platinum machine for only $50 (plus tax and shipping)!!!  
Read all the info on the pic below for all of the details. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Right now you can join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25!!  
Don't miss out on this great deal!
It goes until November 30!
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.



Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn



If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...