Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Monster Mash ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's sketch challenge #345 and the optional theme is Halloween.
Since I don't buy many Halloween stamps I had to use a retired set to make a card this year.  I used some printed paper that I got in my last FSJ Presents kit called Fall Fest Prints.
I fussy cut the tree and the house and also all the windows of the house so they would be lit up.  I had to cheat and use one stamp from a non-FSJ stamp set since I didn't have any bats.  Yup, it's a weird and funky card, but most of my Halloween ones are.
This was another fun sketch to work with!  Make sure you check out all of the fun cards that the design team made HERE.  We'd love to see what you create if you get a chance to play along!

Summer Days
Blue Lagoon
Pretty Pansy
Black Licorice
Whip Cream

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Right now you can join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25!!  
Don't miss out on this great deal!
It goes until November 30!
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.



Have you ever wanted to create something, 

but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn



If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:


>

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! Your house looks fantastic!! I like how all of the unique elements work so well together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...