Friday, March 14, 2014

Pretty Petite Petals

Ready for another challenge for the Friday Mashup?  Ready or not, here it is and I love it!  This week Heidi is bringing us a challenge with lots of color...

Create a project using the "Sketch".
Create a project with "Rainbows or Rainbow Colors".
Or mash it up and create a project with the "Sketch and Rainbows or Rainbow Colors".

I love using rainbow colors on my cards.  How about you?  Check out all the other cards by the Friday Mashup designers this week HERE.  If you get a chance make sure you play along too.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Petite Petals & Wetlands
Card Stock:  Naturals White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red, Tangerine Tango,
Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green,
Pacific Point & Elegant Eggplant
Embossing Folder:  Woodgrain
Punch:  Petite Petals
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...