Friday, March 7, 2014

Masculine Serene Silhouettes

Hi, Everyone.  Yes, I've been a little lazy about posting lately.  Last week was SO busy, so this week I've been taking it a little easier.  Good thing I'm involved in a few challenges or I might not get around to posting at all!  Since it's Friday, that means we have another mashup for you over at the Friday Mashup, and this week it's from Holly.  Let's check it out...

Create a "Masculine" project.
Create a project with some "Stitching/sewing on it".
or Create a "Masculine project with Stitching on it".

I had a little help with a Red Hot color challenge and this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge.  I have to admit it's kind of hard to make a manly card with pink on it.  I really like how it turned out though, but I'm not to sure my hubby was impressed! lol  He actually said it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't his usual response to my cards.  Guess I'm lucky he has any response at all since I've heard some husbands don't really care. lol





Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team made and play along HERE!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  Serene Silhouettes
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz & Primrose Petals
Stampin' Write Marker:  Early Espresso
Embossing Folder:  Argyle
Punch:  3/4" Circle
Candy Buttons:  Neutrals (Early Espresso)
Paper Piercing Tool
Sponges



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! You've done an amazing job with the colors and I love the candy dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So serene, Sara. Love the scene you created, and great take on the sketch and colors- rocked them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sara.. I love that it can be a Masculine or a feminine card. The stitching is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...