Thursday, March 27, 2014

Christmas Blessings

Hi Everyone!  With spring finally on it's way (I think) it's hard to be thinking about making Christmas cards, but that exactly what I did for today's post.  I have to say I was a little baffled about what I would make using this sketch and trying to make it "Christmas-y".  I thought for a bit, grabbed an embossing folder, stamp sets, some ink, a punch and got busy.  I didn't think it was going to turn out at first, but I have to admit I like it quite a bit.  Guess the sketch was just right after all. :)  Now I need to sit down and make the other three like I'm supposed to be doing!  I'm thinking maybe a dark blue, possibly rich razzleberry and one other color.  Any ideas for the last color?  Guess I'll have to think about that a little more.


Don't forget to visit us at 'Tis the Season and play along too!  We'd love to have you join us. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Festive Flurry & More Merry Messages
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler & Naturals White
Glimmer Paper:  Silver
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Cherry Cobbler
Punch:  Chevron
Embossing Folder:  Pretty Print
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. I love the silver glimmer paper as the shadow! Such a pretty card!
    As for another color, how about green?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...