Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swaps from Australia

I thought I'd post a few more pics of swap cards today that I got at convention since I still have quite the pile of them sitting on my table.  These are three different cards that I received from ladies that came to convention from Australia and their cards are awesome! 

This first card or maybe I should say bookmark is from Michelle Z.  It is just beautiful.  I love the vintage look and of course the sparkles that have been added.  The whole layout is fantastic.


This second card from Russarna M. is just lovely.  The way she used this set on the card from stamping, to cutting out flowers to making layers in the corner just makes the card pop for me.  The few touches of washi tape and an added strip of an embossing folder just brings it all together beautifully.


My last card from Shannean M. is clean and simple, yet gorgeous.  I'm not sure if she sponged the color, dragged the ink pad across the paper or what, but I love it.  For those of you who know I love sponging this is something right up my alley. 



Thanks for looking and have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! It's always fun to see what other people make for swaps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...