Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pillow Gifts for Convention

I sure don't know how some ladies can post on their blogs everyday.  All I know is they are a LOT better than me!  Anyway, today's post is all about pillow gifts for convention because that's where I'm headed! :)  I put together four 3x3 cards with envelopes and some Ghirardelli chocolates for everyone.  Do you remember on Sunday I said you'd see a lot of the stamp set Field Flowers this week?  I wasn't kidding...and you'll still be seeing more.  At least today's cards use the new in colors. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding & Coastal Cabana
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Strawberry Slush, 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding & Coastal Cabana
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift idea!! I love the little cards (and the chocolate)!

    I am so with you on the daily posting! If it wasn't for post scheduling, my blog would be very neglected!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...