Sunday, July 14, 2013

RHSSC 97 - Field Flowers

Well, it's a good thing it's Sunday and time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge or I might not be posting on here...kind of like this past week.  I should have a few things this coming week since I've been working on gifts for the ladies I'll be staying with at convention this week. :)  I've also been working away at my swap cards.  I came up with something I liked with way too many steps, but that's what I'm doing anyway because I like it! :)  One reason I mentioned all of this is because a lot of posts are going to involve this stamp set and most of them will be this color.  Why?  Because that's what's all over my craft table so I figured that's what I would use. :)  So here it today's card which I must say was challenging for me!  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made on their blog HERE.



RHSSC97 July 14

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Field Flowers & Dictionary
Card Stock:  Perfect Plum & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum & Wisteria Wonder 
Punches:  Scallop Oval, Large Oval & Bitty Butterfly
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Smootch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the sparkly purple sash, and your flowers are gorgeous stamped on the newsprint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...