Friday, February 1, 2013

Double Blooming with Kindness

Today's cards are a couple more that we made at my January stamp a stack.  I wanted to use a couple of small things from Sale-a-bration so I used the buttons and ribbons from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack.  I also gave them the choice between the two different colors...not a good idea unless you have two stamp sets and separate baskets otherwise you're going to spend a lot of time cleaning stamps! lol



I'm not a big fan of orange and blue together, but some people love the colors together so I thought I'd take a pic of them together. :)  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Blooming with Kindness & En Francais
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Pool Party & Island Indigo
Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...