Friday, February 15, 2013

Red Hot Swaps

Today's cards are the swaps I made for our Red Hot Swap.  We needed to use something from the Spring Catalog or Sale-a-bration.  I decided to use the oval framelits and the the creped filter paper.  I was going to make purple flowers and use whisper white card stock, but didn't have enough whisper white card stock left.  How could I get so low on whisper white!  I don't know, but I did.  I'm good to go again though. :)  I'll share the goodies I received in return in a few days.  I'm hoping to get my last few soon.  I love what I've received so far!!





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla & Gumball Green
Creped Filter Paper
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Primrose Petals
Reinker mixed w/ rubbing alcohol & shimmer paint:  Raspberry Ripple
Punch:  1 1/4" Scallop Circle
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Framelits:  Ovals
Sponges

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...