Sunday, January 27, 2013

RHSSC - Elements of Style

It's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card, and since it's been so snowy in our area I though I'd do something with flowers to remind me that spring is coming.  I must say though I do love snow!  Why I love it when I hate being cold confuses even me! lol   This is a pretty clean and simple card, but I can't take credit for the "Two-tone Tearing" idea.  I saw it over on France's blog here and had to give it a try myself.  So simple to do and I love the idea.  Don't forget that this is the last week of January's blog candy give away for those that make a card using our sketch.  Head on over to the Red Hot Stampers blog here to check out the other cards made with this week's design and see what you can win if you play!

 



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Elements of Style & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Your two tone tearing looks wonderful! I agree with you on the snow, very pretty, but I hate to be cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...