Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry!

I'm finally back to posting another card.  Let's just say I can't wait until I open my present at Christmas...my own hand selected laptop!  Yeah!!!  I'm hoping that will make my whole downloading pics process easier. :)  Plus no more stealing the other laptop when someone else is on it, and hopefully no more troubles downloading the pics from my memory card!  
I made today's card for a couple of reasons...  I needed a card to give to my upline for helping me out of a jam again and again (I know it doesn't say thank you, but that's what we demos do).  Plus I wanted to enter another sketch challenge, so I used Saturday Sketch challenge 9 over at Stamping and Blogging.  By the way I think I'm a little hooked on these colors.  I love how they look together! 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Snowflake Soiree
Card Stock:  Island Indigo & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo, Baja Breeze & Pool Party
Versa Mark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Clear
Punches:  2 1/2" Circle & Scallop Trim Border
Embossing Folder:  Delicate Designs
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and I'm with you on loving the colors! The ribbon banners are terrific too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...